One of my favourite USN supplements is the Pure Protein GF-1 – nothing else touches this low carb engineered protein shake which helps to build extra lean muscle and is an essential for muscle repair and growth. It tastes great too – particularly the chocolate one. And if you want a real treat, mix chopped nuts with the pistachio flavour shake and put it in the freezer – it comes out tasting like ice-cream!
Then there is BCAA – the Branched-Chain amino acids which I take before and after training. These are fantastic at reducing muscle breakdown and ensuring instant muscle recovery. They increase lean muscle mass and help me improve on performance levels. I also take the L-Glutamine in powder form during training which really helps with rapid muscle recovery.
The importance of supplements in bodybuilding cannot be underestimated. They are essential for building muscle mass, reducing body fat, improving performance and providing the right nutrients for the repairing process between training sessions.
UKBFF Super Heavyweight Champion
NABBA Mr. Universe 2010
NABBA Mr. Universe
Mr. Britain Champion
NABBA World Championships
NABBA Pro Mister Universe
- Forces a state of hyper-accelerated growth
- Increases lean, dense & strong muscle fibers
- Rapid transport & uptake of nutrients to muscle cells
- Extreme muscle & mass gains
- Improved power & strength output
- Enhanced recovery & protein synthesis
- Reduces muscle fatigue
- Improves muscle gains & protein synthesis
- Increased energy & muscle recovery
- Most absorbable and soluble creatine available
- Increase muscle strength, mass & power
- Improve recovery & performance