Almond & Cranberry Protein Bars
By Laura Danielz (@lauradfit)
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla essence
¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
¼ cup oats, uncooked
½ cup BlueLab™ 100% Plant Protein Vanilla Cinnamon flavour
3 dates pitted
1 tbsp coconut flour
1 tbsp flaked almonds
½ bar sugar free dark chocolate (melted for coating)
1 handful of cranberries and flaked almonds for topping
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl to form a dough.
2. If the mixture is too wet add more coconut flour and if to crumbly add more milk.
3. Form the dough into 4 bars.
4. Melt the chocolate.
5. Use a pastry Brush the chocolate on the bars until they are coated.
6. Top with the cranberries and almonds.
7. Place in the freezer for 1 hour and enjoy!