Because you can never go wrong with pancakes and protein!
Recipe by @Mike_sclanders
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Total: 25 minutes
- 1 scoop USN HARDCORE WHEY gH (or any other USN whey)
- ½ cup raw oats
- ⅛ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp low fat yoghurt
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- Whole banana, mashed
- 4 tbsp any milk (your preference)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Pour pancake batter onto a hot griddle or frying pan.
- Cook on a low to medium heat, and flip the pancakes when bubbles appear on the surface.
- Stack them up and dig in!
- Pro tip: Just two tablespoons of the mixture make perfect-sized mini protein pancakes. They’re great for stacking.
EXTRA -add any topping of your choice.
#Hardcore Whey gH, #High protein, #Proteins, #recipe,
Goal: Get Extreme Results