Try this easy desert recipe by @lauradfit.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 40 – 45 mins
For the base:
- 60ml almond butter or peanut butter
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
For the filling:
- 1 cup double cream yoghurt
- 2 tubs (250g each) cottage cheese
- 6 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup USN Whey Protein Powder
For the sauce:
- 1 cup of frozen mixed berries
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and lightly grease a spring-form baking tin.
2. Combine all the base ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix with a spoon until a dough-like consistency is reached.
3. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan using a spatula.
4. Using an electric mixer beat all the cheesecake ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
5. Pour the mixture on top of the base and place in the centre of the oven and bake for 40 – 45 minutes. The top of the cheesecake should be firm but slightly wobbly in the centre.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Once cool, place in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
7. Place the sauce ingredients into a bowl and microwave for 2 – 3 minutes or until completely defrosted but not hot. Drain if there is too much liquid.
8. Pour the berries over the cooled and set cheesecake.
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories: 294, Fat 15g, Carbs 18g, Protein 25g