HEALTHY PROTEIN BITES RECIPE
Healthy protein bites recipe made using BlueLab™ 100% Whey Protein.
1 cup of USN BlueLab™ 100% Whey Protein Vanilla flavour
½ cup shredded coconut
½ cup coconut flour, oat flour, or almond flour
½ cup milk of your choice (coconut, almond, or lactose free)
2 tbsp cottage cheese
1 tbsp cocoa
1 tbsp honey
Extra cocoa and shredded coconut for coating
Almond or peanut butter for topping
1. Mix all the ingredients together with a fork.
2. Use your hands to form small balls from the batter. If the mixture is sticky sprinkle some extra flour onto a board and onto your hands and form the balls by rolling in the flour.
3. Then roll the balls in either shredded coconut or raw cocoa to coat them.
4. Place in the fridge for about 45 minutes to set.
5. Drizzle some almond butter or peanut butter on top before serving.