This delicsious recipe was developed by @pullupsandpeanutbutter
- 1 and 1/2 servings whey protein- I used USN BlueLab 100% Whey vanilla flavour
- 1 entire Rhodes Squish in butternut, carrot and sweet potato flavour (or 1/2 cup pumpkin purée)
- 1 heaped TBS sugar-free pudding
- Sweetener of choice: 1 TBS syrup, optional (you can use honey or leave it out all together) and 2 sachets of sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Some sugar free chocolate- I used 1/2 a Candarel dark chocolate bar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with some baking paper. Spray with some cooking spray, set aside.
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix together until smooth.
- Spoon the batter onto the tray and top with some of the chocolate.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes
Not bad when the entire batch is less than 250 calories hey!