– 2 scoops protein BlueLab™ 100% Whey powder
– 1/2 cup flax seed flour
– 1/2 cup coconut flour
– 3 egg whites
– 1/4 sweetener
– 2 tsp cinnamon
– almond milk (to test) add if batter is too crumbly. Idea is to create a dough that can be rolled with cinnamon and sweetener inside.
Sauce to top:
– 2 tbsp protein & almond milk
– Mix dry ingredients well.
– Add wet ingredients and mix until it forms a medium to dry dough.
– Once dough has formed, use a roller and top with cinnamon/sweetener and roll.
– Cut the roll into equal wheels.
– If you struggle to create a dough, add more Almond milk.
– Bake for +-15 min at 180° Celsius or until golden brown.
– Mix all ingredients to a paste and top over muffins after they have baked.