Need an on-the-go, good-for-you snack that’s packed with energy, fibre and protein? Try this no-bake recipe for Power Protein bars. They are the perfect fuel for endurance activities or just as a healthy, wholesome snack.
1 tbsp. coconut oil
2 tbsp. honey
2 tbsp. almond milk
½ tsp. vanilla essence
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
2 tbsp. chia seeds
2 tbsp. flax seeds
½ cup dried cranberries, chopped
1 scoop USN BlueLab™ 100% Whey Protein, Vanilla flavour
1. Pour coconut oil, honey and almond milk into a saucepan and heat until it starts to bubble. Remove from heat.
2. Add the vanilla essence and salt and mix in.
3. Blend the cranberries and pumpkin, chia and flax seeds in a food processer.
4. Add the seed mixture to the liquid mixture and stir thorough.
5. Add the USN BlueLab™ 100% Whey Protein and mix in.
6. Place a sheet of wax paper inside a baking tray. Spread mixture evenly onto wax paper using a spatula.
7. Chill in the fridge until set, cut into squares. Store in the fridge.
Don’t forget to tag @USNSA in your USN Recipe pics on Facebook and Instagram!