Simple carrot cake recipe by Yvette Ferreira that will keep your cravings at bay!
- 2 carrots
- 160g oat meal
- 3 eggs
- 1ml baking powder
- 2 Tbsp sweetener of choice
- 150ml almond milk (or any milk)
- 1ml vanilla essence
Blend 2 carrots & eggs till it is nice and smooth.
Add the rest of the ingredients, blend together.
Pour the batter in a bread pan and bake for 30-40min. – use wax paper at the bottom of the pan.
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp USN Bluelab™ 100% Whey Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Simply Delish cheesecake pudding
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice (optional)
Mix it all, pour it over your cake.
Just remember to allow the cake to cool down before you pour over the icing.