Recipe by @barb_ell.
- 70g plain flour (or self-raising)
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 1 scoop USN Bluelab™ 100% Protein
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
- Around 100-150 ml almond milk
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Then mix in the egg. Next add the milk and mix until you have a thick consistency you can pour. So not too thick.
- Add to a pan and cover while they cook. Then flip after a minute or so.
- You can drizzle peanut butter over it and have sliced banana and cocoa nibs in between.
#100% BlueLab Whey, #100% Whey, #Proteins, #recipe,
Goal: Get Lean & Fit