This delicious sweet potato ice cream (yes, you read that right) recipe from @pullupsandpeanutbutter makes it possible to enjoy ice cream while also following a healthy eating plan.
- 500 g sweet potato, peeled and then steamed
- ½ tub fat free cottage cheese
- 1 and ½ servings whey protein- I used 100% BlueLab Whey Protein chocolate flavour
- ¼ tsp stevia powder or sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp. cocoa or sugar free hot chocolate
- 1 tbsp. sugar free pudding- I used the new @moirs_sa 25 % less sugar chocolate pudding
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
Blend those ingredients together in a high powered blender.
Line a dish with some cling film, pour the mixture into the dish and then pop it in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours.