SWEET POTATO PROTEIN BROWNIES RECIPE
Sweet Potato Protein Brownies
By Melissa Clark
Makes 16 squares
200 g sweet potato
150 g fat free plain yogurt
2 scoops USN BlueLab™ 100% Whey Protein Chocolate flavour
30 g coconut flour
1 tbsp (7 g) tapioca flour
3 tbsp (15 g) cocoa or cacao powder
1 tsp flaxseed
3 tbsp stevia
1 tbsp almond milk
1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 180˚C.
2. Peel and boil sweet potatoes until soft. Drain and allow to cool.
3. Combine USN BlueLab™ Whey, tapioca flour, cocoa/cacao and flaxseeds.
4. Blend yogurt and sweet potato until smooth.
5. Mix dry and wet ingredients together.
6. Pour half the mixture into a baking dish/tray sprayed with cooking spray and bake for 10-15 minutes.
7. Leave the other half of the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes to set as the “icing”.
8. Allow cooked brownies to cool and spread the “icing” over. Slice into squares.
9. Garnish with grated dark chocolate.