Great recipe by @pullupsandpeanutbutter.
- 2 servings USN BlueLab™ 100% Whey protein
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarb of soda
- ½ tsp stevia powder
- A pinch of pink salt
- 3 egg whites
- ½ tub fat free cottage cheese
- ½ a @rhodes_squish mixed berry flavour
- A few drops of liquid sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ USN Trust crunch raspberry cheesecake bar
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and spray a muffin tin with some cooking spray.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix together. Set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients to a blender and blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix. Lastly, add a few raspberries to the batter.
- Spoon a Tbs of batter into each muffin holder followed by a raspberry and a piece of protein bar. Spoon another Tbs on top of this.
- Pop into the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
#crunchy muffins, #Proteins, #recipe, #Trust Bar, #Trust Crunch bar, #Trust Rasberry,
Goal: Get Lean & Fit