Pre-Workouts to help you get the most out of your workouts! These products improve energy, focus and endurance, increase muscle performance and enhance recovery. USN offer a range of halaal and HFL/LGC certified pre-workouts.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Enhanced energy: Designed to provide you with energy to train harder for longer.
- Increased stamina: More stamina means more energy for longer training sessions without reaching the point of exhaustion.
- Improved pump: Increase muscle volume and improve the muscle pump experienced during training.
- Improved nutrient transportation: Most pre-workouts contain vasodilators that improve the rate at which nutrients are transported to the needed muscles. This improves recovery and performance.
- Decreased rate of perceived exertion: Pre-workouts that contain stimulants change the rate of perceived exertion. This allows your body to perceive tiredness differently and allows for longer training before fatiguing.
- Increased strength: Key ingredients like citrulline and taurine allows the muscles to adapt to training faster and therefore increasing muscle strength.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT PRE-WORKOUT:
- Stimulant intensity: Pre-workouts all have one thing in common – they provide your body with energy to train harder for longer. However, some people may be more sensitive to stimulants than others. That is why it is important to make sure your pre-workout contains the amount of stimulants that meets your needs. USN provides stimulant free, moderate stimulant and high stimulant options in our pre-workout range to make sure that you can find the boost your body needs.
- Beta-alanine sensitivity: Beta alanine helps regulate the acidity levels in the muscles, therefore increasing athletic performance. It is a very effective substance in pre-workouts that assists with training endurance. However, beta alanine binds with nerve receptors and gives you a tingling sensation on your skin. For most people it is usually not a problem, and the tingling sensation usually subsides within a few minutes and does not return after a week or so. Some people may experience intense tingling that borders on a burning sensation and may not find the sensation bearable at all. It is important to know how your body reacts to beta alanine when choosing a pre-workout.
- Muscle pump/ extreme energy: It is important to know what effect you want from your pre-workout. Some are focused on extreme pump and swelling during training while others are focused on extreme energy surges and training performance. There are also thermogenic options available that provide energy and assist your body in burning fat while training.